Bindkey problem

Well I confirmed that the problem is with binding an arrow
key to up-line-or-search by trying zefram4 on several
different platforms (Solaris 2.4/2.6, OSF, HP 10.x)
Strange thing is up-line-or-history works fine, so I
bet the error is in the searching part. :-)
Looks like there is a fair bit of changes in zle_hist.c
between 3.0.5 and zefram4, and I am no expert.  Can
someone look at this and help me out?

Also noticed bindkey no longer has a builtin "compctl".
Guess this is on purpose?

Thanks,
andy
--