Re: PATCH: relative path generation in mkmakemod.sh

Zoltan Hidvegi wrote:
>                      I'll turn ftp.cs.elte.hu into a mirror site when
>the new master ftp site is ready.

I'll let you know; we should be in business in a couple of days.

>                                                             First here
>is a patch for the zefram4 version to fix the relative path generation in
>mkmakemod.sh, which can fail if the pwd command gives a pathname with
>symlinks.

Sorry, I've already fixed this another way, though I haven't posted the
patch because it's tied into a more radical Makefile simplification that
I'm still working on.  I made the configure script edit config.status
(ed rocks) to handle absolute pathnames, as well as a couple of other
cool things.  Hopefully 3.1.3 will be out next week.

-zefram