zsh-3.1.3: configure fails on Solaris 2.5.1

I've just downloaded the latest zsh-3.1.3 and tried to compile it.
The configure script failed with the following messages:

updating cache ./config.cache
creating ./config.status
creating Makefile
sed: can't read :Makefile.in: No such file or directory
creating Doc/Makefile
sed: can't read :Doc/Makefile.in: No such file or directory
creating Etc/Makefile
sed: can't read :Etc/Makefile.in: No such file or directory
creating Src/Makefile
sed: can't read :Src/Makefile.in: No such file or directory
creating config.h
cat: :config.h.in: No such file or directory

I wonder if something is wrong with my system configuration, or is it
a real bug? I used autoconf before on the same machine, everything
seemed to be all right.

Regards,
Dima.