Re: zsh-workers: zsh-3.1.4

Zefram writes:
> 3969  fix spaceinline() to fix yank
>     I think spaceinline() already has the correct behaviour, and
>     callers that invoke the boundary case should explicitly implement
>     the behaviour they actually want.

No, spaceinline() is definitely broken.  To see this, it is only
necessary to set the point and type some characters.  The easiest
way to do this is to start with an empty line (which has the point
set to the start of the line), type a few characters, and type Ctrl-X
Ctrl-X -- the curor doesn't budge (it should have gone to the start
of the line).  That's because spaceinline() keeps bumping the point
forward when it shouldn't.

Having a >= in spaceinline() is wrong -- it should be just >.

..wayne..