Re: Use of tt() formatting in yodl doc sources

"Bart Schaefer" wrote:
> When translating yodl to info, the tt() text style comes out like this:
>
> 	`teletype'

I have to work around this problem in the FAQ.  Actually, what made
me do it was rather that formats with special fonts for tt() make the
quotes look overfussy, but the effect is the same.  What I did is
defined a mytt() macro which expands to `this' for plain text, but
does tt(this) for other modes.  It could be used here, though it's a
lot of rewriting.  It looks like

COMMENT(-- mytt is like tt but adds quotes `like this' for plain text --)\
def(mytt)(1)(\
  whentxt(`ARG1')\
  whenhtml(tt(ARG1))\
  whenlatex(tt(ARG1))\