zsh on Solaris with gcc and gnu-binutils

Hello,

i noticed an error while compiling zsh-3.1.4 on solaris 2.5 with gcc and
gnu-binutils installed. It was not possible to use dynamic loading of modules
because of "wrong" linker-options (or better "wrong linker ;-) ). The first
"ld" found in my PATH was the gnuish version, and for this version "-shared"
was needed instead of "-G" to link shared objects. I think a workaround will
be to test for gnu-ld or to use "/usr/ccs/bin/ld" as linker in case of a
solaris system. I think, this is a problem of the autoconf-version you use
for generating the config-files...
I solved my problem with patching the configure-script (which is not a clean
aolution...). Does anybody know a better solution?

ciao,
	Juergen Ilse					(ilse@xxxxxxxxx)