zsh on u/win on NT?

If you have to use NT, as I do, then it's nice to have a good unix emulation package.

One such package that is free for educational, research, and evaluation purposes is David Korn's U/WIN with the gnu compiler and development tools.  It even does hard links and symbolic links.  See
  http://www.research.att.com/sw/tools/uwin/

I tried to bring up zsh on u/win and failed.  It's not in the compilation, but in the stuff before that, which is pretty hairy, and I thought maybe there is someone on this list who knows that stuff pretty well and would be willing to take a shot.  Imagine: a full-blown up-to-the-minute zsh along with the rest of the unix and gnu toolset to make Windows or NT more hospitable!

Thanks

Dave