libzle (was Re: zle)

Ok, I'm now officially ripping zle out of zsh and building a
library libzle out of it. If anybody is willing to help, that
would be greatly appreciated (I had my first glances at zsh
sources a few moments ago).

If you think that should be an "official" zsh-team project, just
so great. Should that be conducted in one of the existing lists?
Or would you be willing to provide a new list, so people not
involved aren't bothered by us?

[I'm not yet subscribed to any of the zsh lists, I will once I
get impressions concerning where should this work happen]

[]s,
                                               +----
--
        When it feels like I'm going crazy,
     Found a cure to get me trough another day...

Free Software Union       --       http://www.fslu.org

       The Ox project        (BADLY NEEDING HELP)
              http://www.webcom.com/lalo/ox