Re: libzle (was Re: zle)

On Aug 16, Richard Coleman decided to present us with:
> > Ok, I'm now officially ripping zle out of zsh and building a
> > library libzle out of it. If anybody is willing to help, that
> > would be greatly appreciated (I had my first glances at zsh
> > sources a few moments ago).
>
> I believe you will find this extremely difficult.  Last time I
> looked, the completion code would dig around in just about every
> data structure in zsh (the downside of programmable completion).

Let's hope it's not _impossible_... we all know how great zle
is. It will likely make completion code dig around just about
every data structure in programs that use libzle... so what? ;-)

[]s,
                                               +----
--
        When it feels like I'm going crazy,
     Found a cure to get me trough another day...

Free Software Union       --       http://www.fslu.org

       The Ox project        (BADLY NEEDING HELP)
              http://www.webcom.com/lalo/ox