zsh install errors

We are trying to install zsh on an HP running 10.2, and we keep running
into this error after we give the 'make' command. It seems to configure OK
but never makes it through the make process. We are using the gcc compiler
which gets farther in the process then the standard HP cc but ends up
giving the same error. Can you help? We would be most appreciative of any
feedback you can give us, including maybe an online location that might
have answers to other problems we might encounter in the future.
Thank you

~Brian Saltzman
Metron, Inc.
Solana Beach, CA

This is the error message:

# make
No suffix list.
No suffix list.
Updated `compctl.mdh'.
evious definition
watch.c: In function `getlogtime':
watch.c:130: structure has no member named `ut_xtime'
watch.c:144: structure has no member named `ut_xtime'
watch.c:158: structure has no member named `ut_xtime'
watch.c:159: warning: control reaches end of non-void function
watch.c: In function `watchlog2':
watch.c:221: warning: suggest explicit braces to avoid ambiguous `else'
watch.c: In function `ucmp':
watch.c:417: structure has no member named `ut_xtime'
watch.c:417: structure has no member named `ut_xtime'
watch.c:419: structure has no member named `ut_xtime'
watch.c:419: structure has no member named `ut_xtime'
*** Error exit code 1

Stop.
*** Error exit code 1

Stop.