Re: zsh-3.1.5 released

Peter wrote:
> > ZSH VERSION 3.1.5 HAS BEEN RELEASED
>
> Until the mirrors start catching up (i.e. probably tonight) I have

I manually started the mirror on ftp.cs.elte.hu more than an hour ago,
but only zsh-3.1.5-doc.tar.gz arrived yet.  The zs-3.1.5.tar.gz is coming
right now, and it is somewhat faster.  The connection to Australia is
awfully slow.  On the other hand, I get 10 kB/s when connecting to
ftp.zsh.org from the USA.  ftp.cs.elte.hu is on the TEN-34 European
Academic Network.  I wonder if it is that slow from everywhere on TEN-34.

*** IMPORTANT ***

Note that the IP address of ftp.cs.elte.hu has changed due to a move to a
different building.  The new IP address is 157.181.14.4.  Some
nameservers still cache the old address, when you try to connect, make
sure that you use the new address.

Zoli