Re: Strange prompting in new 3.1.5

Stucki wrote:
>I installed the new Version 3.1.5 and since then my
>(unchanged) 'prompt' always showed '~PWD' where '%~'
>is expanded.

Basically, AUTO_NAME_DIRS is a really bad idea if you want to do
%~ expansion.  Think about it: ~PWD is always a correct name for the
directory you're in.  It's just not useful.  Even if we make an exception
for PWD, there's nothing stopping other parameters being equally unhelpful
(OLDPWD, and anything the user uses in the chpwd function).

-zefram