Re: bug in 3.1.4 completion

On Nov 4, 10:04am, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
} Subject: Re:  bug in 3.1.4 completion
}
} There was a missing fixsuffix() when inserting the unambiguous string
} for normal completion.  [...]
}
} Here is another missing call to fixsuffix() (fixed by the first

There seem to be an awful lot of completion bugs related to missing or
misplaced calls to fixsuffix().  Those bugs weren't present in 3.0.5.
I was was not paying much attention to 3.1 until just before 3.1.4 (too
busy with "real life") so I sort of glossed over all the changes that
turned zle into a module, etc.  Was whatever reorganization required
the addition of fixsuffix() really a good idea?  It doesn't -seem- like
something that should need to be done in so many different places ...