Re: FAQ bug

Typing away merrily, Peter Stephenson produced the immortal words:
> yup, I've fixed that

Oh good.  That's two things that I've gotten right lately.  Maybe I can
keep up the winning streak.

>                                 I can point out about $==*, if you
> don't think it's going to make people's hair stand on end.

How about a parenthesised paragraph, along the lines of:
( If you want a simple life, skip this paragraph.  As an example of the
  power of zsh expansion, $==* is $* with shwordsplit explicitly turned
  off for that one expansion, whilst $=* explicitly turns shwordsplit
  on, effectively acting like the Bourne shell's $* )

but reworded to be clearer.  I'm not good at prose.
--
--> Phil Pennock ; GAT d- s+:+ a22 C++(++++) UL++++/I+++/S+++/H+ P++@ L+++
E-@ W(+) N>++ o !K w--- O>+ M V !PS PE Y+ PGP+ t-- 5++ X+ R !tv b++>+++ DI+ D+