Re: Latest patched development version

Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I have put a new patched version of zsh 3.1.5 at
>
> http://www.ifh.de/~pws/computing/zsh-3.1.5-pws-3.tar.gz

This fails to build for me on Solaris 2.5.1 with

	./configure --enable-dynamic --prefix=/local

rm -f zsh
cc  -s  -o zsh main.o `cat stamp-modobjs`   -lsocket -ldl -lnsl -ltermcap -lc
wrappers                            exec.o
unload_module                       exec.o
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to zsh
*** Error code 1

It fails for both SunPro C and egcs-1.1.1.  egcs also complains about
wrappers in init.c; I don't know why SunPro isn't complaining about
this file.