Re: naming scheme

Typing away merrily, Peter Stephenson produced the immortal words:
>         I'll try and get a patched version ready this afternoon MET
> (this time I'll modify the version number, unless anyone thinks I
> shouldn't).

No reason why not.  At Uni, zefram used to have various subversions
lying around.  The computer society had zsh-3.1.2-zefram1 as it's zsh
for quite a while.  (Guess who was chief coder of the soc?)
--
--> Phil Pennock ; GAT d- s+:+ a22 C++(++++) UL++++/I+++/S+++/H+ P++@ L+++
E-@ W(+) N>++ o !K w--- O>+ M V !PS PE Y+ PGP+ t-- 5++ X+ R !tv b++>+++ DI+ D+