Re: Latest patched development version

Bruce Stephens <b.stephens@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Completion seems to have vanished, but I just tried with zsh -f, and
> it works again, so that's presumably just something that's changed
> in the compctl syntax that's not being reported as an error.

I've found it.  It was this example completion:

# This is to complete all directories under /home, even those that are not
# yet mounted (if you use the automounter).

# This is for NIS+ (e.g. Solaris 2.x)
compctl -Tx 's[/home/] C[0,^/home/*/*]'  -S '/' -s '$(niscat auto_home.org_dir | \
	awk '\''/export\/[a-zA-Z]*$/ {print $NF}'\'' FS=/)'

Which doesn't work for me anyway (since directories are mounted
differently), so I've just commented it out.  Things were working with
previous versions of zsh, however, so this suggests that something has
changed.