Re: Cool idea for a zsh enhancement

On Dec 22,  1:42pm, Matt Gerassimoff wrote:
} Subject: Cool idea for a zsh enhancement
}
} Doing my everyday work within zsh.  I had an interesting idea.  What if
} you could colorize the parameters during a zsh edit of the current
} commandline?  [...]  I don't know if it could be done, but
} I think is sounds kind of interesting.  What do you think?

I think you want to run your shell in an emacs buffer with font-lock mode
enabled.