Re: experimental new style completion

On Jan 5,  4:43pm, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
} Subject: Re:  experimental new style completion
}
} - When completing in subscripts on the left side of an parameter
}   assignment the CONTEXT is now set to `subscr' (this is still a bit
}   hackish)

May I suggest that there's no reason to abbreviate names of this sort.

 `command' (not `cmd')      we are completing in command position
 `argument' (not `arg')     we are completing in argument position
 `redirect' (not `redir')   ... after a redirection operator
 `math'                     ... in a math environment
 `subscript' (not `subscr') ... in a subscript
 `value'                    ... in the value of an variable assignment
 `condition'                ... inside `[[...]]'

Also ... I may be mistaken, but isn't it possible to be in both the command
position and after a redirection operator (e.g. readnullcmd) or in both a
math context and inside a subscript?  Is a single context identifier enough?