Re: zsh-3.1.5-pws4. Again error with long prompt.

Andrej Borsenkow <borsenkow.msk@xxxxxx> typed:
:I think, that was never resolved, so I remind.
:Note, that I never get line shift, and for some reason the whole "cd" is
:output again on "new" line.
:My first thought was, it has something to do with am capability. Dtterm does
:not have it on my system, and I normally configure it with 'line wrapping
:enabled'. I tried different combinations of disabling line wrapping/setting
:am in terminfo without any help. So it looks, like ZSH bug.

Apply patch zsh-workers/4855 : either direct from GATech archives or in
    http://www.zsh.org/mla/zsh-workers/48xx.tgz
and see how you go.

Regards,
--