Re: looking for new zsh mailing list location

Richard> I'm no longer working at Ga. Tech.  Therefore I will lose
Richard> this account (and all the zsh mailing lists within a few
Richard> months).

Richard> At my new job, I won't be able to run the zsh lists.
Richard> Therefore, I'm looking for someone to take over the mailing
Richard> lists for zsh.

Richard> There are currently 3 lists (zsh-announce, zsh-users,
Richard> zsh-workers) which have a total of about 700 subscribers.

Richard> If anyone out there has the resources to take this over,
Richard> please let me know.

Richard> Besides, I've been doing it for 4 years.  It's time to let
Richard> someone else have all the fun :-)

SunSITE Denmark (sunsite.auc.dk) will be happy to host the lists (we
also host the web pages). I think, I also offered this at the time we
started hosting the pages...Anyway... We have 34Mbit connection to the
net and the machine will be upgraded to a Sun E3500 in 4-6 weeks, so
we have plenty of resources :-)

We use qmail+ezmlm+idx (so the lists will run very effective without
many problems) and we use MAPS spam filtering. The lists can be
configured in any way. We run a few hundred lists in advance - many of
them with several thousand subscribers.

If you decide to let us run the lists, then just email me information
regarding the setup as well as the old member lists, and I will put
them up ASAP.

Best,
Karsten

--
M.Sc.E.E, Sys/Net-administrator, BOFH, Aalborg University, Denmark
http://www.kom.auc.dk/~karthy/ for more information.