Re: looking for new zsh mailing list location

On Jan 20, 11:29pm, Karsten Thygesen wrote:
} Subject: Re: looking for new zsh mailing list location
}
} >>>>> "Richard" == Richard Coleman <coleman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
}
} Richard> I'm no longer working at Ga. Tech.  Therefore I will lose
} Richard> this account (and all the zsh mailing lists within a few
} Richard> months).
}
} SunSITE Denmark (sunsite.auc.dk) will be happy to host the lists [...]
}
} We use qmail+ezmlm+idx [...]

It would be very nice if the article numbering scheme currently in use
could be preserved at the new list host.  I'm guessing that the present
lists are using procmail+SmartList?  Can ezmlm duplicate the numbering?