Re: PATCH: completion with redirections

On Jan 22,  6:11pm, Oliver Kiddle wrote:
} Subject: Re: PATCH: completion with redirections
}
} I would want the command-line 'giftopnm < ' to only complete with .gif files.
} Is it already possible to do this?

Unfortunately I think completion considers a redirction operator and the
one word immediately following it to be independent of the current command.
For example, they don't show up in the array assigned by "read -Ac" in a
compctl -K function.  So at the moment you get file completion after any
redirection, and that's it.