Mailing List BS

Fine, really fine... all the zsh mail went to the `misc' folder.

Could anyone tell me (preferrably the list maintainer) what header I
can rely on for filtering?  And I mean *Header*... zsh-workers is
simply not enough (this should be obvious).

I *think*

is unique, but I'd like to be sure (for once).

Bye, J

PS: The old mailing list had a reliable

as a filter rule (no, this is not procmail... it's homegrown ;-) and
unreleased... and far from finished).

--
Jürgen A. Erhard      eMail: jae@xxxxxx      phone: (GERMANY) 0721 27326
	 My WebHome: http://members.tripod.com/~Juergen_Erhard