RE: Completion list is not cleared

Andrej Borsenkow wrote:

> > So, can anyone test how 3.0.5 did this? Should we change it? Did the
> > behavior change? If yes, was the old way better?
> >

> Well, this question actually belongs to zsh-users. I vote for clearing the
> list :-)

I even forgot one question: when should it be deleted. Whenever a
menucompletion is left and whenever a normal completion gives only one
match (which is then inserted)? At least this sounds to me as if some
people might like to have it. On the other side there may be people
(like me) who would like to leave the list in place in these cases
(maybe I want to complete another word from it), but remove the list
if the completion code produces no matches (I have all beeps turned
off).

Bye
 Sven