Re: PATCH: completion with redirections

Typing away merrily, Bart Schaefer produced the immortal words:
> } > There is a problem: this array contains ")" instead of '>',
> }
> } I can't see how it can possibly be right as it stands, looking at
> } what's around it.
>
> This typo, if that's what it is, has been around for a long time; it'
> that way in globals.h in 3.0.5.  Where has tokstrings (not) been used
> all this time, that no one ever noticed?

I tried analysing this sometime in December.  I saw what now appears to
be a typo, tried to figure it out, and got lost trying to figure out
where it was being called from.  There's one place which used the array
in a specific condition (don't have zsh sources available now, sorry),
and I couldn't manage to trigger the condition.

'fgrep' and 'tags' are your friends.  ;^)

Thinking about this, I should have mentioned it then.  Sorry.
--
--> Phil Pennock ; GAT d- s+:+ a23 C++(++++) UL++++/I+++/S+++/B++/H+$ P++@$
L+++ E-@ W(+) N>++ o !K w--- O>+ M V !PS PE Y+ PGP+ t-- 5++ X+ R !tv b++>+++