Re: List archive not tracking new home site?

Bart Schaefer wrote about List archive not tracking new home site?:
:There don't appear to be any articles in the HTML archive from after the
:gatech.edu --> sunsite.auc.dk list changeover.  Need to fix the filters
:to look for X-Seq: instead of X-Mailing-List: ?

And in fact, all the messages have been sitting in a default (fallthrough)
mailbox which I don't check anymore!  Gee, I thought my zsh newsgroups were
a bit slow.

There's a big problem with how it's set up now.  You can't separate
announce/users/workers properly because every message sent to announce
also gets duplicated in users and workers.  Similary messages to users
get workers numbers too.
As for recipients, since I'm on workers, everything comes in on workers
with workers sequencing - so I can't split them into announce/users/workers
because
1) I don't know announce/users sequence numbers.
2) I can't tell properly what mailing list it was sent to without some
   groking of the Delivered-To: headers

Now I'll go read all those zsh messages I missed.

Regards,
--
Geoff Wing   <gcw@xxxxxxxxx>            Mobile : (Australia) 0412 162 441
Work URL: http://www.primenet.com.au/   Ego URL: http://pobox.com/~gcw/