Re: Two questions

mason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Geoff Wing) writes:

> Phil Pennock <comet@xxxxxxxx> typed:
> :I'm not a key developer,
>
> Who are these ``key developer''s?  We just have
> 1) a bunch of general users submitting changes, releasing them on the
>    (unsuspecting *) beta testers, then sending patches to fix the
>    typos/brainos/whatever.
> 2) a coordinator (or, as now, pro tem. coordinator) who somehow gets all
>    those patches which look/sound/feel OK to not collide.

Sure, but there are a few people who actually do this, and rather more
of us who foolishly download the code and merely complain about it.
(And all of us, of course, occasionally praise it, often in terms like
"Good grief, I didn't know it could do *that*.  Heck, it's even in the
documentation.  How have I missed that for years?".)