Re: zsh-3.1.5-pws-5: mixing "old" and "new" completions?

Peter Stephenson wrote:

> I'd better leave zle -c to Sven, since I haven't had much time to look
> at all the details.  I mentioned some time ago I was unhappy about the
> setting/unsetting of the existing zle parameters like $BUFFER, which
> still needs looking at, I don't know if it applies to Sven's new ones.

I remember that there was  aproblem, but don't remember which, we'll see...

> So I would propose simply removing zle -C, and being ready to document
> various how-to's in the compctl manual when the new stuff becomes
> fixed.  It hasn't been in any archived version, so I hope there won't
> be many cries of woe.

Hm, your stuff is still simpler (although I'd like to inherit the
upper case `C' ;-).

> By the way: I stumbled on compadd -p ${match:h}/ -f ${match:t}
> to get the listing to work the way it normally does for files.  Is
> this the approved way, or is the something better?

Yes, this is what I expected, but I'll comment in this in my reply
which I'm working on.

Bye
 Sven