Re: zsh BUG (3.1.5)

Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> typed:
:On Feb 2,  3:22pm, SCoTTie :) wrote:
:} Subject: zsh BUG (3.1.5)
:} I think I've found a bug in the latest version of ZSH (3.1.5).
:} It caused mE some grief with a program I wrote that did a
:} getenv("PWD"), which is how I managed to find it out.
:This bug is fixed by the patch in zsh-workers article 4589,
:	http://www.zsh.org/mla/workers/1998/msg00916.html
:(Geoff, I've forgotten again how to write a URL with the article number
:embedded in it for the search CGI.  Could you perhaps put that info on the
:archive pages somewhere?)

Will do.  Or if you don't mind reading HTML source, go through
    http://www.zsh.org/mla/
and see the lines with
    <FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="/cgi-bin/mla/redirect">
    <INPUT TYPE=TEXT NAME=WORKERNUMBER VALUE="" SIZE=8>
then work out it's
    http://www.zsh.org/cgi-bin/mla/redirect?WORKERNUMBER=4589
(similarly for users with USERNUMBER)  Oh, {user,worker}number is
case insensitive.

(Of course, that won't work with articles since the list moved to
 sunsite.auc.dk because they're not archived yet.)

Regards,
--
Geoff Wing   <gcw@xxxxxxxxx>            Mobile : (Australia) 0412 162 441
Work URL: http://www.primenet.com.au/   Ego URL: http://pobox.com/~gcw/