Re: Fun with zsh (Re: Associative array ordering (Re: Example function))

On Feb 2, 12:42pm, Helmut Jarausch wrote:
} Subject: Re: Fun with zsh (Re: Associative array ordering (Re: Example fun
}
} When I enter these lines (except for >> ofcourse) my zshell (compiled with
} all patches yesterday) reacts quite strange
}
} I get
} 25 % map=(
} array> '(*.(gz|Z))zcat'
} array> '(*.bz2)bzip2 -dc'
} array> '(*.bz)AIcons-1.5.tar.bz2bzip -dc'
}               ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^   where does this come from?

If you did cut and paste, that's showing up because there's a tab
character in my text, and when you pasted it zsh did file completion
for you.

That's obviously wrong here in more ways than one, and in fact my own
just-compiled copy of zsh dumps core when I do the same thing.

Sven?