Re: Fun with zsh (Re: Associative array ordering (Re: Example function))

On Feb 2,  6:19pm, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
} Subject: Re: Fun with zsh (Re: Associative array ordering (Re: Example fun
}
} > BTW, while fooling with this, I discovered that autolist output is not
} > properly cleared when M-x is the next thing typed (execute-named-cmd).
}
} Hm. With `execute-named-cmd' I see the list being pushed one line down
} and the prompt appearing above it. But with C-r and C-s I see the list
} being partly overwritten by the prompt.

That's right, but I think they should all just erase the listing entirely.
I see now that they don't do so in 3.0.5 either, so perhaps this is just
my "why the !*&^% are all these options I don't want turned on by default?"
showing again.