Re: PATCH: 3.1.5-pws-6: compctl manual revision

On Feb 3,  8:45am, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
} Subject: Re:  PATCH: 3.1.5-pws-6: compctl manual revision
}
} > appropriate so is intended to replace 5181
}
} Hm, this is 5179 for me.
}
} > Unfortnately the expn.yo hunk will clash with the hunk in 5184
}
} My 5184 doesn't contain a patch, maybe you mean 5183? But that doesn't
} clash.

This ezmlm numbering stuff is really beginning to annoy me.  We aren't
having different recipients getting different X-Seq: headers, are we?
That would be absolutely awful.