Re: Tar file and Re: Bad interaction between -iprefix and -string

On Feb 11,  6:08pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
} Subject: Re: Tar file and Re: Bad interaction between -iprefix and -string
}
} [...]  for some reason
}
} for i in "$patcomps[@]"; do
}
} was being called when patcomps was empty (should it really do that?)

Hmm.  You mean the for loop, looped?  Obviously it shouldn't do that.
How was patcomps initialized up to that point?

} >   - I also added support for Peter-like (sorry ;-) special completion
} >     keys, see the comment in `init'
}
} I think this could be a bit neater: in the patch, the widget defined
} now has the same name as the file with the #key-array or #key-function
} in it.  This was easy, it just needed $keycomps to be an assoc array.

This is all getting amazingly perl-ish.