Misc. questions/remarks on new completion stuff

In no particular order ...

I think "complist" could do with a better name.  I've repeatedly been deluded
into thinking that it's only used when generating completion listings, when
really it adds possible matches that can be inserted on the command line.

Speaking of complist, what's the difference between
	compadd -m foo bar baz boing
and
	complist -k '(foo bar baz boing)'
??  How much other overlap is there between these two commands?

In Functions/Completion/*, I think "#array" is a bad name for that tag.  The
"#function" tag means the function will actually generate matches, that is,
call compadd or complist.  But a "#array" file doesn't generate an array of
matches -- it generates an array of arguments to complist.  Why not use the
tag "#complist" or "#complist-args" so it's more obvious what's going on?