Crash playing with new completion stuff; bug with Functions/Completion/init

I managed to cause zsh to deref a null `aval' in paramsubst() with `plan9'
(that's rcexpandparam) true.  I have no idea how rcexpandparam became set,
as I don't normally use it, and I started from zsh -f and then sourced the
Functions/Completion/init file.

I was using this binding at the time (though I did have the sample stuff
loaded):

__test() {
    local i
    for i in CONTEXT COMMAND IPREFIX PREFIX SUFFIX CURRENT argv;
	compadd "$(typeset $i)"
}
zle -C test-complete complete-word __test
bindkey \^I test-complete

And I was completing the string

    ls "a

I pressed TAB once, the 'a' disappeared (as expected); I pressed it again,
and boom.  I had done some other stuff first, including sourcing init many
times before figuring out that it doesn't do anything if you don't have
extendedglob set (which zsh -f does not).

This is all pws-8, of course.