Re: Manual for new style completion

On Feb 15, 12:02pm, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
} Subject: Re:  Manual for new style completion
}
} The patch does not change the compctl.yo file and thus doesn't
} document the `compctl -K " foo"' syntax to invoke completion widgets
} from compctl's. Do we want to keep this mechanism? We would have to
} find a better syntax for it then, I think.

Ok, you get one more comment.

How about making the leading underscore (or two) a convention for widget
functions, so that `compctl -K __foo` spots the leading underscores and
causes __foo to be taken as a widget function?

In the same vein, we could make the output of `functions` suppress the
display of any function whose name begins with an (or two) underscore(s),
after the manner of files beginning with `.', unless some special flag
was given.