zsh-3.1.5-pws-8: Bus error if current directory was deleted

I am not sure, if it is zsh fault ...

I had two windows opened, both had the same current directory. I removed
this directory in one window (after 'cd ..' :-), and 'course forgot about it
... then, in another window, any attempt to run external program resulted in
Bus error message from zsh.

the top level zsh did run; after 'cd' all was O.K. again.

Can anybody reproduce it? If this _is_ zsh problem, I would think, it should
recover more gracefully.

cheers

/andrej