Re: PATCH: 3.1.5-pws-8: using pattern completions

I wrote:
> Now, can anyone tell me how to avoid getting a default completion list for
> the pattern completions as well?  This is rather crucial since I'm trying
> to get all zf* files to use zftp completion, and I don't want a side dish
> of local filenames with every order.

Just thinking: suppose we had a convention where if $COMPSKIP was non-empty
at any stage, the driver functions (principally __main_complete and
__normal) would stop generating matches at that point, unset COMPSKIP, and
return?  That would act like -tn with ordinary compctl's.

Btw, would it be better to rename AUTODUMP to COMPAUTODUMP to have a
consistent prefix?

WWW:  http://www.ifh.de/~pws/