Re: Let's finish this new completion stuff

> Before I get tired of asking the same questions again and
> again, I'll write down all the things I'm thinking about
> and which I'd like to discuss before we start implementing
> them.
>
> *Please* take the time to send comments, suggestions, answers,
> questions or whatever.

I think the completion stuff is one of the most important aspects of zsh
(it is what motivated me to switch to zsh from tcsh).  So, I'd love to
contribute to this discussion.

However, I must admit that I haven't understood most of the completion
related discussion to date.  I think this is in part because it is a
complex subject, but also because I came in in the middle of the
development.

The thing that'd help me understand most is an easy way to see a
function call trace when __complete_expand-or-complete and friends get
called.  Is something like that possible?