Re: PATCH: zsh-3.1.5-pws-9, TRAPZERR fix for new completion

>From: "Bart Schaefer" <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>On Feb 20, 10:47pm, Matt Armstrong wrote:
>} Subject: PATCH: zsh-3.1.5-pws-9, TRAPZERR fix for new completion
>}
>} We probably want to defeat TRAPZERR within the new completion
>} stuff.
>
>Possibly so, but it ought to be done on entry into the
>main completion function and undone again before returning.

Hmm, I thought Functions/Complete/_main_complete was the main
completion function.  Where is it?

As far as restoring it, Do'h!  I thought I tested that, but obviously
not.  Is there an easy way to bind a function to a different name and
restore it?  I've tried games with stuff like foo=$(functions TRAPZERR)
... eval $foo, but that seems suboptimal.