Dynamic on Digital Unix

We had this discussion already, and I'm pretty sure this already
worked. But then again maybe I just had used my modified configure
without thinking or something like that.

Anyway, I just noticed that with --enable-dynamic I don't get dynamic
module support anymore. From configure.in:

  elif test "x$zsh_cv_func_dlsym_needs_underscore" != xno; then
    dnl Do not cache failed value
    unset zsh_cv_func_dlsym_needs_underscore
    dynamic=no
  fi

Removing that `dynamic=no' makes things work again, or would make it
work if it didn't try to use `ld' for linking the modules which I have
to change to `gcc'.

Hm. I remember that Peter explicitly asked for this and I tried it and
it worked fine (which I then said). If I didn't test this with a
vanilla version this is obviously my fault. My apologies, Peter.

Bye
 Sven