Re: 3.0.6?

On Wed, Feb 24, 1999 at 02:04:49PM +0100, Peter Stephenson wrote:
> If there was a development coordinator, this would definitely be a good
> idea, since some of the bugs are quite sizeable, and there is a set of
> patches to do it.  Unfortunately there's no one around to make releases at
> the moment.  I've no idea when he's likely to come back.

Hm, that's too bad. Any pointers as to where the current patch set for 3.0.5
can be found?

And thanks to all of you for keeping zsh development alive. 3.2(?) looks very
promising.

Cheers,
--
Jos Backus                          _/  _/_/_/    "Reliability means never
                                   _/  _/   _/     having to say you're sorry."