Re: globcomplete bug + bug when compctl.so not loaded + init patch

"Andrej Borsenkow" wrote:
> I cannot apply it. I have pws-9 + 5469 patch. What else am I missing?

Those look like the relevant bits, but anyway here's what I think I've got
applied so far.  Unfortunately all my mail disappeared (due to the zsh
equivalent of an explosion in the laboratory whose cause may become
apparent), so it's not easy to check back.  If Sven can't apply it either,
it's probably my fault.

Martin Buchholz: 5448: libc.h can't be included on Debian Linux, so only
include it on NeXT where it's necessary.

Matt: 5330: I've put this back the way it original was.  I hate sed almost
as much as awk.

Sven: 5455: keep track of which matcher specification to use

Sven: 5466: compwid manual for -after and -between

Sven: 5467: expn manual typo

Sven: 5469: init fix and Functions/Completion/_comp_parts

Sven: 5470: new completion conditions didn't handle untokenization
consistently.

Sven: 5471: range code knows not to handle associative arrays

Sven: 5476: quoting of tildes in Functions/Completion/_path_files

Sven: 5483: completeinword fixes

Sven: 5489: control for matching in _path_files and _comp_parts

Sven: 5490: unset test for AA elements when substituting

pws: unposted, see 5503: remove dynamic=no from configure.in when
underscore is needed.

pws: 5508: init and dump, globbing and printing.

WWW:  http://www.ifh.de/~pws/