Re: 3.0.6?

On Wed, Feb 24, 1999 at 02:59:03PM -0800, Greg Badros wrote:
> Can I propose that someone volunteer to put together a 3.0.6 release,

I wonder how much work this would be. It would definitely help with keeping
zsh on the radar screen.

Maybe a very short final testing period would be a good idea after rolling a
candidate release, too.

> and someone (perhaps else) step forward to be the 3.1.x maintainer?

/me ducks :-)

Seriously, I consider myself to be rather underqualified for this task, sorry.

Cheers,
--
Jos Backus                          _/  _/_/_/    "Reliability means never
                                   _/  _/   _/     having to say you're sorry."