Re: 3.0.6?

Geoff Wing writes:
 > I believe the most suitable person for a 3.0.6 release would be Bart

Thanks; however, Bart is pretty well tied up through the end of March.
If someone else wants to base a release on my patches, I can try to be
sure the files at ftp.brasslantern.com:/pub/zsh are up to date (they
should be pretty close right now).  I won't be able to do that until
the weekend, though.

One big thing missing from the patches I've collected are documentation
changes.  There must be yodl sources for the 3.0 manual *somewhere*, but
they've never been included in any release.