I'm still alive

Hi there.

I'm sorry about disappearing like that.  I went offline while changing
jobs, and ended up staying offline for a bit longer than I intended.
It's going to be some time before I catch up on the last three months'
email.

Regarding 3.0: don't wait for me.  Before I went offline I was considering
delegating 3.0 maintenance and releases to another developer.  I planned
to make a 3.0.6 release before doing this, but under the present
circumstances it seems wise to proceed immediately.  The most natural
choice of developer for this role would be Bart, having already produced
intermediate 3.0 releases (with which I was completely satisfied).
Therefore, if he is willing, Bart will now be the official zsh 3.0
maintainer.

Regarding 3.1: I intend to make the next official release when I can.
As I said, this will be a while.  (This connectivity lapse has really
screwed my original intention of making a development release every
month.)  In the meantime, if any developers want to make their personal
enhanced versions generally available, I think this can only be a
good thing.

Once again, my apologies for my recent absence.

-zefram