RE: Something wrong with dependencies (RE: PATCH: Re: Don't understand compadd -p (or -P) any more)

I think, I guess why it happens. I did ``gmake; gmake distclean; gmake'' and
then applied patch. Unfortunately, the second make never makes any modules
(including zle).

Here is what is generated for distclean (and mostlyclean, realclean)
targets.

Src/Makefile:

Makemod modules.index prep: modules-bltin $(CONFIG_INCS)
	                      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

distclean:   distclean-recursive   distclean-here
distclean-here: clean-here
clean-here: mostlyclean-here
mostlyclean-here:
        rm -f stamp-modobjs stamp-modobjs.tmp
clean-here:
	rm -f modules.index.tmp modules.stamp zsh ansi2knr.o ansi2knr
	rm -f libzsh-*.$(DL_EXT)
distclean-here:
	rm -f TAGS tags
	rm -f modules.index modules-bltin Makefile
distclean: distclean-modules
mostlyclean-modules clean-modules distclean-modules realclean-modules:
Makemod
        @$(MAKE) -f Makemod $(MAKEDEFS) `echo $@ | sed 's/-modules//'`

So, make first removes (among others) modules-bltin, _then_ excutes
distclean-modules, that depends on Makemod that depends on modules-bltin ...
that reruns our nice scripts and leaves some files around (because they
already are deleted from make's point of view :-). And for some reason, all
modules are omitted when these scripts are run, and obviously some files are
never recreated after that because they are already up to date.

That means, that after ``make distclean'' you better remove the whole tree
and start over again. But I just applied all post-pws-10 patches ...

What a mess really