Re: PATCH: 3.1.5-pws-10: QNX4

Peter Stephenson writes:
 > This is an attempt to get the latest development version of zsh,
 > http://www.ifh.de/~pws/computing/zsh-3.1.5-pws-10.tar.gz , to work on
 > QNX4.  I haven't been able to test it, except that it doesn't blow up
 > elsewhere.

Hmm.

I had a bit of trouble applying this patch, because it includes hunks for
config.h.in -- but config.h.in is in the .cvsignore file, so it's never
included in any of the "cvs co" directories where I apply patches.

Since config.h.in is auto-generated from configure.in, I presume that none
of the changes are actually necessary as long as the configure.in patch
applied successfully?