Re: 3.0.6?

Sorry for the delay in replying.  Busy with work and stuff.  Almost
caught up on zsh-mail ...

Typing away merrily, Geoff Wing produced the immortal words:
> What is the news on Zefram?  Does he still have access to his fysh.org
> account?

It seems that he does now.

The last information I had was that he doesn't even have a telephone
line into the house where he now lives, and since he went contracting,
doesn't have work-access to zsh anymore.

Fairly recently, he hadn't checked email in a few months, however I just
looked and his mailbox has shrunk considerably and:

crucigera% finger zefram
Login: zefram         			Name: Andrew Main
Last login Fri Mar  5 15:59 (GMT) on ttype from [censored - Phil]
New mail received Mon Mar  8 23:17 1999 (GMT)
     Unread since Fri Mar  5 16:02 1999 (GMT)
No Plan.

(crucigera.fysh.org is just about all of fysh.org)

*shrugs*
--
--> Phil Pennock ; GAT d- s+:+ a23 C++(++++) UL++++/I+++/S+++/B++/H+$ P++@$
L+++ E-@ W(+) N>++ o !K w--- O>+ M V !PS PE Y+ PGP+ t-- 5++ X+ R !tv b++>+++